It’s time to FOCUS your efforts for greater results in 2013!
What are you doing to focus your business towards a more productive 2013?
Leads continue to be the lifeblood of the home improvement industry, yet many companies continue to use outdated lead generation methods, and then make matters worse by mishandling their lead flow.
The effects are two-fold:
- The quantity and quality of leads coming into your business decreases dramatically
- Without controls and measurement in place, leads are taken for granted, and at a $275 average cost per lead, it will have a crippling impact on your bottom line.
The goal of the Focus 2013 Summit is to address these issues while giving you an action plan to increase your profitability right away.
- The promise and the problems of canvassing and other face-to-face leads
- How to capitalize on your investment at shows and events
- Optimizing the content of your website to increase lead flow
- Nurturing nebulous (indefinite) leads through database marketing
- Selling against price in an uncertain economy
- And much more!
If you’ve attended one of our programs before…you know what the energy will be like, how much you’ll learn, and how many ideas you’ll dream up. But even you will be astonished at what you’ll accomplish in your business just by attending.
If this is your first Dave Yoho Associates program…you’re in for an amazing experience. You will learn from over 15 expert panelists on a variety of topics. Furthermore, you will learn from our Senior Account Executives who all have over 15 years of upper management experience within the industry.
Your extra bonus…bring your family for a mini-vacation! Numerous prizes and special offers are available for all attendees.
Don’t miss your opportunity to join us in Orlando or Washington D.C!
To view excerpts from our previous programs, scroll down and click on one of the videos below.