Guaranteed to Increase Your Profitability Before the End of 2015!
The companies that are not just surviving, but thriving in today’s economy have learned that adaptation is a necessity. Gone are the days when you could rely solely on your brand name and traditional advertising to increase your bottom line – – if you don’t rely on a scientific approach to selling and a complete marketing mix you may find your brand going the route of the dinosaur.
It’s your choice. If the economy won’t change, it’s time for you to change. Remember, consumers may be spending less; however, research is showing that they are setting aside their spendable dollars for their most important investment – their home. Remember, as Albert Einstein so famously stated: “Insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome”.
This year’s Home Improvement Profitability Summit will give you the tools you need to succeed in today’s economy. You will learn:
- The necessary methods to attract more and better sales reps.
- How to recover lost leads and lost sales with the latest rehash methods.
- The keys to asset recovery through database marketing.
- How to run more profitable shows and events.
- The legal pitfalls to prepare yourself for in 2016.
- How to cycle leads to obtain quicker and higher contact and set rates without offending prospects.
- The secrets of nurturing nebulous leads.
- Why mobile marketing has the potential to substantially increase your revenue.
- Invaluable tools for analyzing the most complex financial statements in your business.
- And much more!
You will leave the seminar motivated and energized, with structured strategies that you can implement in your business right away.
Each attendee of the program will receive a complete training manual, a PDF version of the workbook that they can access on their computer – – there will be abundant Q&A, and you will have the opportunity to attend an Advanced Selling Skills program on day-two. Bring your salespeople to this special event!
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!